Our financial advisors will shortly be launching a new funding round for private investors who are interested in investing in our digital healthcare company. If you would like to register your interest, then please complete the attached form, and our advisors will provide you with information about the Government approved 'Small Enterprise Investment Scheme' (SEIS).
We are a SEIS tax qualifying company, approved by HMRC. Benefits of a SEIS investment include:
- 50% income tax relief on your investment for top rate taxpayers.
- Effective net cash outlay of 50p in the £.
- No capital gains tax to pay on any gains realised after 3 years.
- Investment can be backdated to the previous tax year.
- Any losses can be written off against future tax liability.
- Minimum investment - £5,000, or multiples thereof.
Please note: our company is not approved by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) to offer securities direct to the public; therefore, this is not a formal offer to invest.
Enter your name and email address to receive a copy of our Investment Proposal.